College. It’s an exciting time in anyone’s life, but it can be a frustrating experience for students who need to follow a gluten-free diet.
Living on campus can mean you have limited access to food. Gluten-free options aren’t always available, and the dining hall staff may not know the best ways to keep students with celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity (‘gluten sensitivity’) safe.
Going to college gluten-free is getting easier, but having the right tools, advice and inspiration can make a big difference. Beyond Celiac has gathered these resources to help you navigate the gluten-free life at college…and beyond. (And parents, there’s something for you, too.)
Browse through this section free resources, articles, guides, webinars and more:
- The FREE Gluten-Free in College Toolkit
- Getting Gluten-Free Accommodations on Campus
- Downloadable Resources, Guides and Webinars
- Stories and Advice from Gluten-Free Students
- Gluten-Free Cooking in the Microwave