Gluten-Free Kids Recipes
Get ready to have some gluten-free fun in the kitchen!
The recipes in the sections below below are all gluten-free and kid-friendly. The gluten-free recipes are divided up into breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert/snacks. Parents, you’ll find gluten-free lunch ideas for the kids, plus inspiration for every meal.
You can team up in the kitchen to help your child learn basic cooking skills, as well as help them identify gluten-containing ingredients and understand how to avoid cross-contact.
Get Our Yummy Gluten-Free Recipes for Kids!
- Includes dishes like mini quiches, “eggless” nog pancakes, caramel apple muffins and more!
- Includes lunch ideas like taco salad, quesadillas and chicken nuggets on a stick!
- One pot gluten-free spaghetti for the win!
- Have you ever tried pumpkin pie dip? Here’s how to make it!
- Recipes for “kitchen sink” cookies, tarts and more!