Reach Out with Beyond Celiac
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Beyond Celiac team! With your help, we can reach even more people to build community, raise awareness, advocate for diagnosis, and fundraise for treatments and a cure.
Beyond Celiac has a variety of volunteer opportunities to meet your interests and availability.
Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Support Beyond Celiac on social media! You can:
- Like, retweet and share Beyond Celiac content. Comment on Beyond Celiac posts to engage others in the community and to extend the reach of the message.
- Hold a social media-led fundraiser on Facebook or Instagram.
- Learn more about other Beyond Celiac initiatives, such as Step Beyond Celiac Virtual 5ks
- Join our Go Beyond Celiac patient database to contribute directly to celiac research, connect with other patients, and stay up-to-date on important scientific developments
- Tell your story in one or more of the following ways:
- Write it. We will provide editing and support and publish it on Celiac in the News
- Videotape it. Keep it short. If it’s a good fit, we can add it to our channels with light editing, and/or we can have it transcribed for our Celiac in the News page and/or our Celiac Straight Talk podcast
- Write blog post for StepBeyondCeliac.org — running and the gluten-free diet, how to train for the SBC 5k, How to run a virtual 5k, general running and exercise tips to stay healthy and fit to run your next SBC 5K
- Share your ideas with us! Have an idea for a fundraiser you want to throw? Got an awareness-raising activity that you think might catch on? With your help, we can tell the story of what motivated you to take on a project of your own choosing and connect you with Suzanne Allaire, our Director of National Programs and Volunteer Engagement.
- Become an ambassador and help us spread the word in your own communities. Ambassadors will play an important role in allowing us to create awareness and amplify the Beyond Celiac mission nationwide. A thoughtfully composed team will be a tremendous complement to the effectiveness of our organization as it works to engage, empower, and advocate for the celiac community on an ongoing basis.
As a valued ambassador, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of initiatives across specialty areas based on your unique strengths and interests.
If you’re interested in volunteering with us, please fill out the following form and we will be in touch: