Volunteer for Beyond Celiac
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Beyond Celiac team. With your help, we can reach even more people to raise awareness, drive diagnosis and support fundraising for treatments and a cure.
Beyond Celiac has a variety of volunteer opportunities. Join us as a volunteer for one of our signature events such as our annual gala or at one of our Step Beyond Celiac 5Ks. We also welcome volunteers for local expos and community events. Additionally, there are opportunities for volunteers to work with our communications and science teams!
Current volunteering opportunities include:
- Support On Social: Support Beyond Celiac social media on an ongoing basis, or create a fundraiser on Facebook or Instagram — we will provide you with materials you need to help inform, inspire and support Beyond Celiac.
- Share Your Story: Provide content for Beyond Celiac by telling your story — journey to diagnosis, why you want to give back, your enthusiasm for the Step Beyond Celiac 5ks, etc, to be seen on our website, social media, podcast, video, etc.
- Become An Ambassador: Be a local face for Beyond Celiac — we will provide training and materials to support you in getting the word out in your community.
- Assist in research survey creation for Go Beyond Celiac
Events, Development & Advocacy
- Annual fundraising gala volunteer (check-in, set up, break down, etc)
- Step Beyond Celiac 5K volunteer (water stations, check-in, etc)
- Advocacy volunteers
If you’re interested in volunteering with us, please fill out the following form and we will be in touch: