From NFCA Blogger Ambassador Cindy Gordon of Vegetarian Mamma
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups diced tomato
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced yellow squash
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a casserole dish by lightly spraying with oil.
- Combine zucchini, tomato, onion, yellow squash and garlic salt in the casserole dish.
- Place the butter on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- If you would like to add cheese, top with cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes.