Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Makes 10 appetizer servings.
- 3 lbs. frozen chicken wing pieces*
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen Roasted Red Chili Paste
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
- 1 cup Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seed, toasted
- Arrange chicken wings in single layer on foil-lined large shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Bake in preheated 425ºF oven 1 hour or until chicken wings are golden brown and cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, mix chili paste and water with wire whisk until smooth. Add chili sauce, lime juice, garlic powder and ginger; mix well.
- Toss hot chicken wings with sauce mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
*For fresh chicken wing pieces, bake in preheated 425ºF oven 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken wings are golden brown and cooked through.
Deep fry fresh or thawed frozen chicken wings until cooked through. Toss hot chicken wings with sauce mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.