- 1/2 cup crushed Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Crackers
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 pkg (8 oz) plain brick-style cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives, divided
- 2 strips bacon, cooked crispy and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp each salt, pepper and granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 24-cup mini-muffin pan with paper liners. Stir crackers with Parmesan cheese until combined; toss with melted butter. Divide evenly into bottom of cups, pressing down, to form crusts. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden and set. Let cool completely.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, salt, pepper and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Beat in egg until blended; beat in sour cream. Fold in Cheddar cheese, bacon, and 2 tsp chives. Spoon over crust.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F; bake for about 15 minutes or until just set. Let cool to room temperature in pan on rack; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until thoroughly chilled. Sprinkle with remaining chives for serving.
Tips:Garnish with additional bacon, pepper jelly, caramelized onions or chives if desired. Use an aged or sharp Cheddar for full flavor.