Makes 4 servings.
- 1 Venice Bakery Gluten-Free Ancient Grain Crust
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 7 slices Roma tomatoes
- 7 slices fresh mozzarella
- ¼ cup balsamic syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Top the Gluten-Free Ancient Grain Crust with the pesto sauce, then shingle with the Roma tomatoes followed by fresh mozzarella.
- Transfer to a pizza stone or baking rack and cook for 12-15 minutes until pizza is crispy and cheese is golden.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with balsamic syrup, slice and serve immediately.