- 3-4 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery™ Plain Tortillas
- 1½ Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package extra firm tofu, rinsed and cubed
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 small bunch cilantro leaves
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in onions and bell peppers and sauté until tender.
- Place the cubed tofu in a small bowl, then add in the all-purpose seasoning and mix until the tofu is well coated.
- Add the tofu to the skillet and grill for 5 to 7 minutes, turning with a spatula to make sure all sides are cooked. Reduce heat to low.
- Mix together the rice and black beans, then add in the tofu and vegetables. Set aside.
- Place a tortilla in the saucepan you used to cook the tofu and let warm on one side for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Fill the tortillas with a small amount of the rice, bean and tofu mixture and wrap in a taco shape.
- Garnish with a few cilantro leaves and serve warm.