Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Crust
(Makes one 9-inch crust)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Pulse cookies in food processor until they are fine crumbs or crush cookies in plastic bag with rolling pin or mallet.
3. Toss cookie crumbs with cooled melted butter.
4. Press mixture into bottom and up the sides of 9-inch pie plate.
5. Bake until light golden, about 10 minutes and cool completely.
Blueberry Pie Filling
1. Mix cornstarch and water and stir until smooth.
2. Over low stove top heat, stir white cornstarch mixture into 1/3 of the can of blueberries until thick and deep purple.
3. Add in remainder of can, fresh or frozen blueberries, brown sugar and lemon and mix together.
4. Pour filling into crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Serve plain or with ice cream.