From Amie Valpone of The Healthy Apple
- 1 bag organic gluten-free tortilla chips
- 1 bag GO Veggie! Vegan Mexican cheese shreds
- 1 cup gluten-free salsa
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. Barlean’s flax seeds
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 1/4 cups hummus
- 3/4 cup dairy-free Greek plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange tortilla chips in a large baking dish.
- Top with GO Veggie! Vegan Mexican cheese shreds, salsa, chili powder, flax seeds, black beans and hummus.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from the fridge; top with yogurt, cilantro, sea salt and pepper. Enjoy!