- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs or fish
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups Mary’s Original Seed Crackers with Caraway
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Trim excess fat and skin off chicken thighs or fish. Pat dry.
- Mix Mary’s Gone Crackers Caraway Crumbs with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken or fish thoroughly with crumbs first.
- Dip chicken or fish in beaten egg mixture.
- Roll chicken or fish in crumb mixture.
- Place in lightly oiled baking dish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until done (generally 25 – 30 minutes).
Enter the gluten-free giveaway for your chance to win goodies from Mary’s Gone Crackers! Be sure to mark your calendars for the upcoming Facebook Q&A and Twitter Chat with the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) and Mary Waldner, the founder of Mary’s Gone Crackers.