- 2 13.66 oz. cans Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 8 cups gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread, cubed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Spiced maple syrup (recipe follows)
- Pour coconut milk into large bowl. Stir with wire whisk until smooth. Add eggs, sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla; mix until well blended. Add bread cubes; toss to coat well.
- Pour into greased 13×9” baking dish. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with coconut and pecans.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly on wire rack. Serve bread pudding with spiced maple syrup.
Spiced Maple Syrup:
Mix 1 cup maple syrup, 1 tsp. McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract and ¼ tsp. McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice in microwavable bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until warm, stirring once.