- 2 12″ Venice Bakery Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 large Vidalia onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 lb. gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté onions in butter until the onions. Add sugar, brown sugar, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until are soft and dark brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Spread onions evenly over the crusts, and top with crumbled gorgonzola and rosemary.
- For best results use pizza screen. If you do not have a pizza screen, place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until done.