Gluten-Free Bacon, Brie and Cranberry Holiday Melts
- 24 Crunchmaster® Multi-Grain Aged White Cheddar Crackers
- 24 small slices Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared cranberry sauce
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat broiler to high and position rack in center of oven. Arrange crackers in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with slice of Brie, 1/2 tsp cranberry sauce and sprinkle of bacon. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Tip: For a vegetarian option, substitute chopped hickory-smoked almonds or pecans for bacon.