From Amy Green of Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free
Serves 4 as a side dish.
1. Place artichokes, tomatoes, and capers in a bowl & set aside.
2. Fit a food processor with a steel blade. Put garlic, dijon, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, and yogurt into food processor. Pulse until mixed. Add basil and process until you have a green sauce.
3. Slowly add oil through the top of the processor with the food processor running until it’s incorporated.
4. Taste dressing and adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
5. Pour dressing over the artichokes and tomatoes and toss. Sprinkle with parsley. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
6. You can make this the night before you serve it. Sitting overnight intensifies the flavors.