Makes enough to stuff 4 chicken breasts or boneless pork chops
- 1 (4.25 oz.) box Blue Diamond Pecan Nut Thins
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3/4 cup peeled, chopped green apple
- 1/4 chopped celery
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 tsp. dried
- 3/4 gluten-free vegetable broth, plus additional if necessary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F. Make a small slit in bag of Blue Diamond Nut Thins and press to remove some air.
- Squeeze bag with your hands to crush crackers into small pieces; set aside. Melt butter in a medium skillet.
- Add apple and onion and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add celery and cook for 5 minutes more. Stir in cranberries, broth, maple syrup and rosemary. Cook and stir for 5 minutes more or until broth has been absorbed and crackers are tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.