« Return to the Chobani Gluten-Free Recipe Box
January 17, 2017
Courtesy of Chobani
Makes 8 small popsicles.
- 1 5.3 oz. Watermelon Chobani Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup watermelon, fresh, diced
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. simple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- Place metal bowl in freezer for 5 minutes while gathering all other ingredients.
- Place all ingredients, except for heavy cream into another bowl.
- Place heavy cream in cold metal bowl and whisk until it forms soft peaks. The cold bowl allows the cream to whip much faster.
- Fold the whipped cream into the other bowl and stir until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Spoon contents of bowl into the popsicle molds and place popsicle stick in through the slot at the bottom of each mold.
- Using an offset spatula carefully scrape off extra filling off the top of the mold to create a flat and even surface.
- Wrap molds with plastic wrap and place in freezer overnight, or until ready to serve.
<< Back to Recipes