- 1 pack of Rudi’s Plain Gluten-Free Tortillas
- 1 1/2 lbs. of boneless skinless cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of gluten-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 Tbsp. of chili powder
- 2 tsp. of onion powder
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 2 cups of queso fresco
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium pan heat up the cream of chicken soup and tomato sauce, stir in the chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, and cinnamon on medium heat until it is simmering.
- Once simmering, reduce to low heat and cover. After 5 minutes stir in cooked shredded chicken and cover for another 5 minutes on low heat. Take lid off and stir in 1 cup of the queso fresco.
- Place chicken mixture into center of each Rudi’s Plain Gluten-Free Tortilla, roll up and line in pan. Pour excess sauces over the enchiladas and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Place in oven for 20 minutes and enjoy!