- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1 cup medium mushrooms
- 1 small zucchini or summer squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 4 long bamboo or metal skewers
- Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- Mix coconut milk, fish sauce and curry paste in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Thread vegetables onto skewers. Place kabobs in shallow dish. Pour marinade over kabobs; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight for extra flavor.
- Broil or grill kabobs over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally. Serve with Sweet Red Chili Sauce for dipping.
Thai Kitchen Tip: Soak bamboo skewers thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with vegetables. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.