- 8 slices Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery Deli Style Bread
- 4 (¾ oz.) slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 8 oz. roasted turkey breast, sliced thin
- 3 Tbsp. whole grain gluten-free mustard
- Toast the bread slices on medium in a toaster oven.
- Remove and place cheese on 4 slices of the bread. Place cheese-topped bread back in toaster oven for another minute.
- While the cheese is melting, spread about 2 tsp. mustard on the remaining bread slices. Top with 2 oz. of the turkey and ¼ cup sauerkraut.
- Place the bread slices with melted Swiss on top, slice in half on the diagonal and serve.