Makes 6 1-cup servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. gluten-free boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 ½ cups water
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 package ZATARAIN’S Caribbean Rice Mix
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- 1 cup canned or fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 cup chopped banana
- 2 – 4 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes or until browned. Remove chicken; set aside.
- Add water and butter to same skillet; bring to boil. Stir in Rice Mix; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes. Add chicken; mix well. Cover and cook additional 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add mango, pineapple, banana and cilantro; mix lightly.