Taco Party Dip
Courtesy of Crunchmaster
- 1 package Crunchmaster™ White Cheddar Multi-Grain Crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 chopped avocado
- 3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (cheddar/Monterey Jack)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can fat-free refried beans (16 oz.)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (1.25 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and season with taco mix. Set aside.
- Spray a 24 oz. Au Gratin dish or 9” deep dish pie pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Evenly spread 1 can of fat-free refried beans on the bottom of the dish. Top with ground beef, then sprinkle with Mexican blend cheese.
- Layer the Crunchmaster™ Signature Buttermilk Ranch & Dill Multi-Seed Crackers around the outside of the dish in an overlapping pattern. Cover crackers with aluminum foil to prevent over-browning.
- Bake at 350˚F for 15 minutes, until cheese melts and dish is warmed through.
- Remove from oven and remove foil from crackers.
- Cover with fresh chopped tomatoes, avocado, sliced green onions and sour cream.