A gluten-free appetizer that’s sure to delight!
Makes 12-14 mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup finely cruched Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Original Crackers
- 1 x 14 oz. Container fresh stuffing mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup green onion
- 3/4 Cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Salt
- Rinse mushrooms thoroughly and remove stems. Trim and finely chop stems and place in a large mixing bowl. Shred the swiss cheese (or use pre-shredded swiss cheese), and place ½ cup into the mixing bowl. Reserve ¼ cup of the cheese for topping.
- Add the crushed Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Original Crackers, sour cream, green onion, and onion salt into the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place mushroom caps top down on to a 9 X 12 –inch baking sheet. Fill each cap with the mixture from the bowl. Be sure to press the mixture firmly into each mushroom. Sprinkle with the remaining swiss cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.