A creamy and tasty one-pot meal made with chicken sausage, cauliflower gnocchi, spinach, in a creamy Italian coconut milk base sauce.
This recipe is made with gluten-free Jones Golden Brown® Chicken Links.
- 1 package Jones Dairy Farm Golden Brown Chicken sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- 1 lb gluten-free cauliflower gnocchi, or gluten-free potato gnocchi
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a skillet or pan over medium heat, add oil and cook the sausage for 2 minutes. Toss and add in the onions and garlic.
- Cook for another 1–2 minutes until the onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant. Then add in the diced tomatoes.
- Stir and cook on high for another 2–3 minutes. Pour in the broth, coconut milk, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Mix and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Next, add the cauliflower gnocchi and spinach. Stir again, cover the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 5–7 minutes.
- Uncover the pan or skillet and give it a good stir. Allow it to cook for another few minutes, or until the gnocchi has cooked through and is nice and soft. Simmer for another minute and allow the sauce to thicken to your liking.
- Finally, add in the parmesan cheese and stir. Serve and enjoy