Makes 8 servings
- 1 loaf French Meadow Gluten-Free Multigrain Bread
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp minced rosemary
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bread in cubes.
- Bake cubes for about 10-15 minutes.
- Melt butter in large pan over medium heat.
- Add onion, celery and rosemary to pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Gently stir together bread cubes, onion mixture, cranberries and chicken broth.
- Place mixture in greased 8×8 inch pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, until golden brown.
For more fall-inspired gluten-free recipes and reviews, visit Gluten-Free Cooking with French Meadow Bakery.