- 8 slices Rudi’s Deli-Style with Caraway Seed Bread
- Gluten-free Thousand Island Dressing
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- Gluten-free horseradish
- 1 red onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic or dried garlic granules
- 2 lbs. of corned beef
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Thinly slice red onion and add to a medium/large sauté pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat.
- Take 6 Tbsp. of Thousand Island dressing and mix in 1/2 Tbsp. of paprika and 1 Tbsp. of horseradish.
- Towards the end of your onion and pepper sauté, reduce the heat and add garlic. Stir frequently to ensure that the garlic does not burn! After 10 minutes on low heat, remove sauté from heat.
- Build your Reuben by spreading horseradish, paprika, Thousand Island dressing mix on one slice of bread followed by Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sautéed onions, corn beef and the second slice of bread.
- Grill on medium heat to your preference and enjoy!