Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (13.66 oz.) Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup assorted vegetables, such as snap peas, bamboo shoots and sliced red bell pepper
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- Bring coconut milk to simmer in large skillet on medium heat. Stir in curry paste and sugar until well blended; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and vegetables. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in fish sauce.
- Serve with cooked Thai Kitchen Jasmine Rice, if desired.