This recipe is courtesy of NFCA Blogger Ambassador, Cindy Gordon, of Vegetarian Mamma
For more delicious recipes, visit NFCA’s Gluten-Free Holiday Recipe Box.
- 10 slices of gluten-free bread, cubed
- 8 oz. tub of cream cheese
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 7 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- Spray a 9″ x 13″ pan with oil.
- Place half of the bread on the bottom of the pan.
- Dollop the cream cheese evenly on bread cubes.
- Place half the raspberries on top of the cream cheese.
- Top with remaining bread and then remaining raspberries
- Beat eggs, milk and maple syrup.
- Pour directly over mixture in pan.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.