Get seasonally pumpkin spicy with this delicious gluten-free pumpkin pie dip—perfect for fall parties, Halloween haunts or for whenever the desire for pumpkin hits!
- 1¼ cup Chobani Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh apple slices
- Gluten-free gingersnap cookies
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar together on medium speed until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, spices and seasonings, beating well. Fold in Chobani yogurt on low speed until fully blended.
- Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with apple slices and gluten-free gingersnaps for dipping.