- 1 Rudi’s Plain Gluten-Free Tortilla
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
- 1 Banana
- Spread peanut butter onto tortilla, leaving room around the sides and at the top of the tortilla.
- Slice banana and place slices on top of peanut butter, again leaving room around the top and sides.
- Starting from the bottom, roll the tortilla up, tucking in the sides as you go.
- Slice down the middle
Variations: Add fresh apple slices, a drizzle of honey or your favorite fruit spread.
For more family friendly gluten-free recipes, see Rudi’s Gluten-Free Recipe Box.