Peach Cream Sauce
By Edgar Steele,
NFCA Chef Spokesman
- 1⁄2 lb. peaches (yellow or white), pitted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. honey
- pinch salt
- 1 quart isi bottle with 1 no. 2 cartridge
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed, until the mix is smooth, liquid and free of lumps. Pass the mixture through a fine mesh strainer if there are any lumps left after blending.
- Place this mixture into the refrigerator and allow to chill completely.
- Put the cold mixture into the isi bottle and charge the bottle with one no2 gas charger. Shake the bottle for about 30 seconds.
- Use the cream as a garnish on any dessert.