Makes 4 servings.
- 1 Venice Bakery Gluten-Free Ancient Grain Crust
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup gluten-free sweet fennel sausage, sliced
- ½ cup gluten-free pepperoni, sliced
- ½ cup green peppers, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Top the Gluten-Free Ancient Grain Crust with the marinara sauce, then add the sweet fennel sausage, pepperoni and green peppers, then finish with mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer to a pizza stone or baking rack and cook for 12-15 minutes until pizza is crispy and cheese is golden.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve immediately.