Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (4.25-oz.) box Blue Diamond Almond Nut Thins
- 1/4 cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds, finely chopped
- 1 (1-oz.) packet dry gluten-free ranch dressing mix
- 1/3 cup light gluten-free ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 1/4 lbs. chicken tenderloin or 1 1/2-inch cubes boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a baking sheet with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray. Place Blue Diamond Nut Thins in a gallon-size bag and fold over the top. Crush with a rolling pin until chips are in tiny pieces. Add Blue Diamond Almonds and dry ranch dressing mix to bag and shake well to mix.
- Stir together ranch dressing and butter in another medium bowl. Dip each chicken tenderloin in ranch dressing and shake off excess. Roll in chip mixture, pressing into the surface to coat well; place on prepared baking sheet. Coat with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 10 minutes. Coat with cooking spray again and cook for 10 minutes more.
Quick tip: Any of the coating mixture that falls off the chicken after cooking is great sprinkled over a tossed green salad or mashed potatoes.