- 1/4 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- Balsamic vinegar
- 2 slices of Swiss cheese
- 2 slices of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Multigrain Bread
- In a medium pan, sauté the mushrooms with the onions and some balsamic vinegar, butter, salt and pepper.
- Once the mushrooms and onions are cooked, line the slices of bread with the Swiss cheese and place the mushroom/onion mixture in the middle.
- Re-butter the previous used pan and place the sandwich in the middle. Cook until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.