- Harvest Stone® Original Brown Rice, Sesame & Flax Crackers
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Pecans, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 1 log (10.5 oz) Plain goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Stir mustard with maple syrup. Toss together pecans and cranberries. Brush goat cheese all over with maple and mustard and coat with pecan and cranberry mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Place on parchment paper–lined baking tray; bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until goat cheese is warmed and softened.
- Transfer to serving dish; serve warm with crackers.