From Chef Oonagh Williams of Royal Temptations Catering
Makes 2 very generous portions.
1. In a 4-cup saucepan, heat oil, add chopped green onions and bacon and cook gently until softening.
2. Add rice, turn in oil and cook gently for about 2 minutes until rice is looking toasted, but not burnt.
3. Add coconut milk, water, stock concentrate, Arizona Dreaming/paprika and dried thyme. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer and cook covered for 10 minutes.
4. At 10 minutes, add the asparagus stalks and continue to cook for 8 more minutes. Meanwhile, cook the asparagus tips separately in small pan until crisp and tender, then drain.
5. After the 8 minutes of extra cooking add lemon zest, dill, parsley and raw shrimp, stir well and cook for 2 more minutes. You might need to add some more water so the rice dish stays moister, not dry and sticking to the pan.
6. Check that the rice is fully cooked, then turn off the heat and stir in the cooked lobster. Cover and leave for a few minutes for the lobster to heat without toughening and the shrimp to finish cooking in the residual heat.
7. Serve in bowls, topped with asparagus tips and more fresh chopped parsley.
Opt-in to stay up-to-date on the latest news.Yes, I want to advance research No, I'd prefer not to