Courtesy of Crunchmaster, Andrea Mason and Taka Hotani
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (1.25 oz.)
- 1 can fat-free refried beans (16 oz.)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend (cheddar/Monterey Jack) cheese
- 1 bag Crunchmaster® Roasted Garlic Multi-Seed Crackers (4.5 oz)
- ½ cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
Optional additional toppings:
- 1 chopped avocado
- 3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and season with taco mix. Set aside.
- Spray a 24 oz. Au Gratin dish or 9” deep dish pie pan with non-stick baking spray. Evenly spread 1 can of fat-free refried beans on the bottom of the dish. Top with ground beef/taco mixture. Sprinkle with Mexican blend cheese.
- Layer the Multi-Seed Crackers around the outside of the dish in an overlapping pattern. Cover crackers with aluminum foil to prevent over-browning.
- Bake at 350˚F for 15 minutes, until cheese melts and dish is warmed through.
- Take from oven and remove foil from crackers. Cover with fresh chopped tomatoes and sliced green onions.