Green Bean Casserole
Courtesy of Crunchmaster
- 1/3 cup Crunchmaster® Roasted Vegetable Multi-Grain Crackers, finely crushed
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ cups 2% milk (or dairy-free milk)
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, sauté onions and garlic in oil for 20 minutes or until caramelized. Add mushrooms and milk.
- Meanwhile, steam green beans in a large pot over medium heat for 4 minutes; transfer to a bowl of ice water. Drain and set aside.
- Transfer green beans into prepared baking dish. Cover with onion mixture and crumbled goat cheese. Top with almonds and crushed Crunchmaster crackers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!