Recipe courtesy of our friends at Schär
- 1 package Schär Gluten Free Ladyfingers
- 510 g (little more than 1 lb) mascarpone cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 510 g (little more than 1 lb) forest fruits, such as blackberries, raspberries, strawberries
- 3 teaspoons unrefined sugar
- 60-80 ml lemon juice
- Wash the forest fruits, then put into a bowl with the unrefined sugar and lemon juice, cover and allow to steep for about half an hour in the fridge.
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites in two bowls.
- Whisk the egg yolks with 4 Tbsp (about 50 g) sugar until light and creamy, then mix in the mascarpone.
- Beat the egg whites stiff and fold in carefully and thoroughly.
- Remove the forest fruits from the fridge and drain off the juice into a dish.
- Soak the Ladyfingers in the juice and lay on the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
- Then add layers of mascarpone and forest fruits until all the ingredients are gone.
- Finish with a layer of forest fruits and keep the tiramisu in the fridge for about 2 hours before serving.