- 1 cup Nut Butter (your favorite flavor)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp. protein powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried goji berries, or other dried fruit
- Place nut butter, honey and vanilla in the bowl of a standing mixer. Mix on medium speed using the paddle attachment until thoroughly combined.
- Add the protein powder and mix again, then add the oats one cup at a time and mix thoroughly. Add in the dried fruit and mix gently to combine.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into balls. Store in the fridge or freezer. Perfect before a workout or to get out of a 3pm slump!
Want to see it step by step? Check out this video from KC of Love with Food.