Creepy Spider Cookies
« Return to the Enjoy Life Recipe Box
October 31, 2016
Makes 6 cookies.
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Cocoa Loco Chewy Bars
- Gluten-free pretzels or licorice, optional
- 2 tsp. brown rice syrup
- ¼ cup sunflower seed butter
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Dried fruit
- Slightly flatten two cookies with bottom of a can or palm of your hand. Set aside.
- Roll out a Cocoa Loco bar length-wise and cut into long strips, about the size of small pretzel sticks.
- Attach three of the strips on top of a cookie so they hang over the sides forming the legs. (Gluten-free pretzels and licorice are a fun alternative too!)
- Mix sunflower seed butter with the brown rice syrup to make the spider filling.
- Place ½ Tbsp. of filling on top of the legs in the center of the cookie.
- Top with the remaining cookie. Use dried fruit or seeds for the spider’s eyes.
<< Back to Recipes