From Chef Oonagh Williams of Royal Temptations Catering
Makes about 12 servings.
- 1 stick (4oz.) butter melted
- 3 large eggs
- 8 slices of center cut bacon, scissored thin and cooked with sliced white of bunch of green onions.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14+3/4 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 cup corn meal
- ½ cup Oonagh’s Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. gluten-free baking powder
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- Green of bunch of green onions cut into thin slices.
- Melt butter in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in sour cream and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in corn and creamed corn.
- Mix together cornmeal, gluten-free flour blend, sugar, baking powder, salt and pepper. Add to wet ingredients and stir together. Stir in cooked bacon and onion mix and green of green onions.
- Either pour into two 8×8 or one 9×13 and bake in preheated 350* oven for about 35- 45 minutes until set and lightly browned. It does puff slightly.