Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
Makes about 30 pieces.
- 3/4 package Crunchmaster Original Mult-Seed Crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- A few pinches of sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the bottom of the sheet with crackers, filling about 2/3 of the sheet.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar. Cook until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat, add the salt and vanilla and pour over crackers. Spread in a thin layer to cover.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand 5 minutes, then spread with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with pecans and raisins, push into the chocolate lightly with spatula.
- Place pan in refrigerator to cool completely. Break into pieces and keep in the fridge.
Want more holiday recipe ideas? Download the free 2012 Gluten-Free Holiday Cookbook, sponsored by Crunchmaster.