Makes 4 pudding pots.
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 medium or large avocados
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. dairy-free milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips, melted
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Soft Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Raspberries, for garnish
- Place the peeled banana, avocado, cocoa powder, rice milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and the melted mini chips in a high powdered blender or food processor. Puree until silky smooth (you may need to add more milk for this to happen, tablespoon by tablespoon).
- To assemble, crumble one cookie into the bottom of small glass canning jars or any small serving bowl. Spoon some of the chocolate pudding on top (use about half of the mixture, evenly divided between the jars). Crumble another cookie over the top of the pudding. Top with the remaining pudding.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. When ready to serve, garnish with a cookie and some raspberries.