Adapted from www.KeeleyMcGuire.com Garlic & Parmesan Lentil Chips make a yummy coating for chicken, which bakes up beautifully. Add a Popsicle stick for lunchtime fun!
- 1 pkg. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (approximately 1.25 lbs. containing 3 breasts)
- 1 and 1/2 cup of crushed Lentils Garlic & Parmesan Chips
- 1/4 cup of honey mustard vinaigrette dressing
- Optional: popsicle sticks
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice chicken breasts horizontally in the middle, thus making your three chicken breasts into six pieces. Pat chicken dry.
- Crush your lentil chips into crumbs.
- Place crushed lentil chips into a medium to large sized bowl. Pour honey mustard vinaigrette dressing into a small bowl.
- Dip chicken first into the vinaigrette and coat both sides, then roll the chicken in the crushed lentil chips. Use your hands to help pat the crushed chips onto the chicken.
- Repeat until all chicken pieces are coated and placed on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven, without turning, for 25–30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Add a popsicle stick for serving.