Courtesy of Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery & A Girl Defloured
- 6 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Rosemary Olive Oil Ciabatta Rolls
- 2 Tbsp. gluten-free Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 Tbsp. mayo, divided
- 2 Tbsp. cranberry sauce, divided
- 1 cup of sliced, cooked turkey breast
- ½ cup gluten-free turkey gravy
- 6 slices of smoked provolone cheese
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- Mixed baby greens
- Heat the rolls in the oven per package directions. Slice rolls in half and spread each half with mustard and mayo. Spread one side of each roll with cranberry sauce. Top both sides of the roll with a half slice of provolone cheese and return bread to the oven to melt the cheese, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the turkey in the gravy over medium low heat in a small saucepan. Remove the bread from the oven and top the bottom halves of the rolls with the heated turkey. Add sliced red onion and baby greens.
- Place the roll tops over the sandwich fillings and use a pick to secure. Serve immediately.