From Chef Oonagh Williams of Royal Temptations Catering
- 1 small head of very fresh broccoli using only the florets, cut very small
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2-4 Tbsp. green of green onions, finely scissored
- 2-4 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup mayonnaise- lite is fine
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 ½ tsp. white balsamic vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. poppy seed
- 3 Tbsp. craisins or golden raisins
- 3 Tbsp. sunflower seeds or chopped nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix everything together except for the broccoli.
- Then mix in broccoli. You can also add some shredded cheddar or shredded carrots or fresh corn for more and different crunch and texture.