Gluten-Free Blackened Chicken with Grilled Peaches
- 1 Cup Crunchmater® Multi-Seed Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers, ground
- 4 Fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 Large apple, chopped
- 1 Head bibb lettuce, torn
- 4 Skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tbsp. Ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. Dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil, plus more for grill grates
- Heat grill to medium-high heat; brush with olive oil. In a bowl, combine 1 Tbsp. olive oil, paprika, pepper, sea salt, cayenne, thyme and Crunchmaster® Crackers; rub olive oil mixture onto chicken and peaches.
- Grill chicken breasts and peaches for 4 minutes each, then flip and cook for another 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and peaches have grill marks.
- Transfer to a serving platter; serve chicken atop a bed of Bibb lettuce with chopped apples and grilled peaches.