Courtesy of Allergic Living & Chef Simon Clarke
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplant
- 1 each red, yellow and orange pepper
- 1 bunch carrots
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 2 bunches green onions
- 2 Tbsp. rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 ⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Slice zucchini and eggplant on the bias in thick slices.
- Seed and quarter peppers. Halve carrots lengthwise.
- Trim green onions and Portobello mushrooms.
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients and toss over vegetables.
- Grill vegetables 2-4 minutes on each side; halve mushroom.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.