- 2 slices Rudi’s Gluten-Free Multigrain Sandwich Bread
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lime
- 1 clove fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Toast bread slices until slightly golden-brown.
- In a small bowl, mash up avocado. Gently squeeze in juice from the lime and stir. Add in garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Spread avocado mixture over toast. Top with addition red pepper flakes or spices if desired.
Tip:For even more flavor, try topping your toast with other items like fresh or sun-dried tomatoes, cilantro, sprouted lentils, or even salsa!